Who We Are
Skill of Success is a Florida based business and technology consulting firm which uses innovative, creative methods and data analytics to help small and medium sized businesses in regulated (Healthcare, Security) and non-regulated industries convert more leads into sales faster and smarter. We also apply data-driven Lean Six Sigma methods to streamline business processes and enhance performance.
Our leadership team (former IBM, AT&T, CCS Medical, Ernst & Young and US Military Veterans) brings over 65 years of combined experience spanning from the Y2K days to our current social media, mobile apps & Big Data era. We leverage our highly-skilled offshore Web, Technology and Internet Marketing professionals to maintain competitive rates and 24-hour support. Our team has worked on large and complex CRM, Business Intelligence and ERP (SAP, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, other) systems implementations for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations.
We now bring those methods and ideas once reserved for billion dollar corporations to the little guy -- entrepreneurs, startups and small and medium businesses, which are the engine of innovation and growth.
Why Skill of Success?
- Competitors cannot beat us on price for comparable products and services
- No one can simplify complexity better than we can; we can translate jargon, techie-speak into clear business language -- and value
- We provide a full range of complimentary skills from strategic and creative to business and technical
- We remain on cutting-edge of the practical application of low cost technology innovation
- Integrity: We keep our promises and will work as long and hard as it takes to make things work for you
Our Services Include:
- Creative. Website design; Sales and Marketing collateral; online and offline images
- Internet Marketing. SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Website Stats, Google Analytics. Customized Sales Conversion Algorithms.
- CRM and Salesforce Automation. Zoho CRM, Salesforce.com and other Online (cloud computing, SaaS) CRM Tools & Training.
- Website Development. Primary focus on WordPress, Wix.com and NetObjects Fusion.
- Data and Systems Integration. Zoho CRM, Salesforce.com, ERP, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, Quickbooks
- Business Consulting. Marketing and Sales Strategy; Analytics, Business Process Improvement; Technology Change